Ropack is a leading provider of contract manufacturing capabilities and primary and secondary packaging services for the pharmaceutical industry. Ropack’s facilities are cGMP compliant and FDA certified for the manufacturing of blister, sachet and bottle packaging of tablets, capsules, liquids and powders. The company also has over ten year’s experience of packaging temperature and humidity sensitive products.
Ropack recently exhibited at the GPhA annual meeting in Florida, and will be demonstrating its contract manufacturing and packaging services at numerous industry events in Canada and the US throughout 2010.
- Interphex NYC – 20-22 April at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York, NY, at booth 268
- Set Canada – 21-23 April in Montréal, at the Palais des congrès de Montréal
- Bio 2010 – 3-6 May at McCormick Place, Chicago, in the Quebec Pavilion
- Global Pharma Summit – 14-15 June at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel and Towers in Boston, MA
- Contract Pharma – 23-24 September at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick, NJ (Bronze sponsor)
- AAPS – 14-18 November at the Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, at booth 3119