PTI Inspection Systems will introduce a new technology platform to test blister packaging at Interphex from 26-28 April at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York.
The company will be at booth 3717.
VeriPac UBV leak detection system is a deterministic non-destructive technology that is designed specifically for multi-cavity blister packs.
The VeriPac UBV uses volumetric imaging under vacuum to detect the presence of leaks. It is a simple, rapid three-step process to test a blister pack.
Operators follow these three steps:
1. Input number of blister cavities
2. Place the blister pack on the inspection plate
3. Press the START button
Within seconds, the operator sees a definitive pass/fail result and a volumetric measurement reading.
The location of the defective cavity is also identified. This technology is unique because it can provide rapid detection of defects as small as ten microns in a test cycle of less than 15 seconds using no tools or test parameter changes.
The company invite customers to bring their blister pack samples to Interphex so they can test their samples at the booth.
- Non-destructive technology
- Accurate and repeatable results
- Qualitative pass/fail and quantitative test result data
- Completely tool-less
- Fast changeover to test different blister formats
- Identifies which cavity is defective
- Eliminates destructive and subjective testing methods
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.