Syntegon’s ALF 5000 is a flexible, efficient filling and closing machine for the high-performance range. In addition to an increased output of up to 600 containers per minute, the ALF 5000 delivers an optional 100% in-process control for vials and a hygienic design. Its other advantages include easier cleaning and high safety.
The proven technology from our other machine series provides safe processes and gentle handling of pharmaceutical products. Thanks to its modular design, the ALF 5000 can be adapted to all specific production processes.
The ALF 5000 is suitable for various Syntegon filling technologies, including rotary valve piston pump, time pressure filling system, peristaltic pump, mass flow filling system, rolling diaphragm pump or combi filling station.
Benefits of the ALF 5000
- High process safety and reliability thanks to proven technology
- Modular machine concept is a perfect fit for existing production processes and barrier systems
- Hygienic design allows easy cleaning and sterility
- Product reject via vacuum-free gate mechanism
- Low number of format parts and tool-free changeover
- Left and right-handed versions as well as wall installation
- Different infeed and outfeed options
- Gassing stations for oxygen-sensitive products
- Reproducible gas flow settings thanks to digital flow meters for opening, closing and gassing stations
- In-process control (IPC): statistical or 100% for vials
- Syntegon integration advantage for barrier systems (RABS, cRABS, Isolator)
- Combi machine for ampoules and vials available
- Syntegon‘s Industry 4.0 solutions bring more intelligence into the production – from sensors in the machines to software solutions and services