Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A/S has entered into an agreement with IMCoPharma a.s. to distribute pharmaceutical...
CAS No. 8001-54-5. Custom design solution consisting of Benzyl (dodecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approximately 65%) and Benzyl (tetradecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approximately 35%). Contains approximately 17% active ingredients.
Manufactured in accordance with the cGMP Guideline ICH Q7 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
Analyzed according to the current United States (USP/NF) Pharmacopoeia.
- Item number: 8100017U, 25 kg jug
Documentation and services:
- GMP Certificate
- Certificate of Analysis (current version of pharmacopoeia)
- Customer audits of FeF Chemicals’ plant
- Stability and stress test results
- Declarations, statements (TSE/BSE, residual solvents, GMO, allergens, environment, animal testing, etc.)
- Change Notification Statement
- Answering of questionnaires
- Methods of analysis (FeF SOP)
- Impurity profile
- Description of the manufacturing process
- Process flowchart
- Packaging details
- ISO:9001 Certificate
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech is developing a portfolio of speciality enzymes and customised resins for the...
Our cGMP manufacturing facilities make Novo Nordisk Pharmatech the leading supplier of pharmaceutical-grade Quats for...