Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A / S is pleased to announce the opening of a new...
CAS No. 8001-54-5. Custom design solution consisting of Benzyl (dodecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approximately 65%) and Benzyl (tetradecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approximately 35%). Contains approximately 17% active ingredients.
Manufactured in accordance with the cGMP Guideline ICH Q7 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
Analyzed according to the current United States (USP/NF) Pharmacopoeia.
- Item number: 8100017U, 25 kg jug
Documentation and services:
- GMP Certificate
- Certificate of Analysis (current version of pharmacopoeia)
- Customer audits of FeF Chemicals’ plant
- Stability and stress test results
- Declarations, statements (TSE/BSE, residual solvents, GMO, allergens, environment, animal testing, etc.)
- Change Notification Statement
- Answering of questionnaires
- Methods of analysis (FeF SOP)
- Impurity profile
- Description of the manufacturing process
- Process flowchart
- Packaging details
- ISO:9001 Certificate
The Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell line is widely used for the production of recombinant...
The Bioprocessing Summit convenes more than 1,000 international bioprocess professionals to share practical solutions for today’s bioprocess...
For more than 30 years, the National Research Council of Canada has been helping clients...