Regulations are tightening, and supply chains are shifting, so we asked a Brenntag specialist with...
CAS No. 8001-54-5. Consists of Benzyl (dodecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approx. 65%) and Benzyl (tetradecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approximately 35%). Contains approximately 95% active ingredients.
Manufactured in accordance with the cGMP Guideline ICH Q7 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
Multicompendial analyses according to the current European (Ph.Eur.), United States (USP/NF) and Japanese (JP) Pharmacopoeias.
- Item number: 7800012, 1kg bottle
- Item number: 7800013, 5kg pail
Documentation and services:
- Certificate of Suitability (CEP/COS)
- European Drug Master File (ASMF)
- GMP Certificate
- Certificate of Analysis (current version of pharmacopoeia)
- Customer audits of FeF Chemicals’ plant
- Stability and stress test results
- Declarations, statements (TSE/BSE, residual solvents, GMO, allergens, environment, animal testing, etc.)
- Change Notification Statement
- Answering of questionnaires
- Methods of analysis (FeF SOP)
- Impurity profile
- Description of the manufacturing process
- Process flowchart
- Packaging details
- ISO 9001 Certificate
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A / S is pleased to announce the opening of a new...
The Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell line is widely used for the production of recombinant...
The Bioprocessing Summit convenes more than 1,000 international bioprocess professionals to share practical solutions for today’s bioprocess...