According to a survey by statista.com, lipstick is the second most popular make-up tool with...
The Pharma Dispenser series achieves precise and reliable dosing for a wide range of materials.
Due to special rotor-stator geometry, a valve is not required to prevent material from automatically flowing out.
Opening chambers allow the transfer and pulsation-free dispensing of the product. VPHD was designed for applications in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical and dental industries.
Interior dead space is optimised and the design meets EHEDG guidelines. The series also includes commissioning documentation on the basis of EU-GMP guidelines.
VPHD features a hygienic and pharmaceutical compliant design. All stainless steel surfaces are suitable for pharmaceutical applications.
The VPHD Pharma Dispenser series has a range of features, including:
- Reverse-flow for no dripping or stringing of the product
- Linear relation between drive speed and dosing volume
- Long product life due to media specific choice of components
- Quick and easy assembly without tools
- Rotor assembly is to easy to remove without gaskets
- All product contacting parts are autoclavable
- A hermetically sealed process area protects the product and the environment (flushing chamber / barrier chamber)
The dispensers provide reliable and high-precision filling and dosing for various doses, which are adjustable and are suitable for abrasive, high-filled or shear sensitive material.
The filling pump is ideal for high viscosity pharmaceuticals and the material is independent of viscosity (low to high viscosity fluids or semi-solids.)
Pharmaceutical production lines are to a large extent automated. The prerequisite for a cost-efficient and...
For dosing and filling in the pharmaceutical industry, you usually think of water-like, non-viscous products...
Demand for small pack sizes and sample packages has recently dramatically increased. According to the...