Sepha is delighted to announce it has partnered with Parle Global Technologies for the distribution...
BottleScan is a tool-less, non-destructive multi-bottle integrity tester for induction-sealed pharmaceutical bottles.
Features and benefits include:
- Non-destructive inspection device that detects defects in bottles and induction seals down to 15µm, dependent on bottle type
- Tests up to four bottles per test cycle in a test time of 30s-90s
- Operating system can store up to 30,000 product types
- No tooling required so ideal for production lines with multiple products
- Quick, repeatable test with objective pass / fail results
- Audit data available and can form part of 21CFR Part 11 compliant system
- Can handle multiple bottle sizes
- Configurable methods allow user to decide machine sensitivity
- Simple operator use with minimal training required
This white paper will test the hypothesis that the VisionScan is considered non-destructive. To test...
For the first time, Sepha will join agent Rieckermann at AllPack Indonesia, Jakarta in Hall...
Demonstrating the integrity of pharmaceutical blister packs is critically important, as any defects can affect...