Transforming Leak Testing Procedures at Achema
SEPHA has announced it will be showcasing its leak testing, deblistering and packaging solutions at Achema, Frankfurt, with the VisionScan taking centre stage.
Taking place from 11 June to 15 June in Frankfurt, Germany, SEPHA will be present in Hall 3.1, Stand C70.
Sepha will demonstrate how the VisionScan can help pharmaceutical manufacturers improve the accuracy of their leak testing methods and achieve significant cost savings. The company will also showcase the key features and benefits of its PressOut deblistering and EZ packaging ranges.
Counting the cost of blue dye testing Visitors to the stand will see how Sepha’s range of non-destructive, deterministic leak testing systems are specially designed to rapidly test for leaks in a wide variety of pharmaceutical packaging without damaging any product. Whether you are a pharmaceutical packaging or pharmaceutical manufacturer of blister packs, induction sealed bottles, sachets, pouches or medical devices, you need to be able to count on the accuracy of your leak detection procedures to minimise recalls and reduce the associated costs.
Unlike the industry standard destructive test methods such as Blue Dye Methylene, Sepha’s testing methods are non-destructive, allowing product that has been tested to be returned to the production line.
Products on show include:
- VisionScan is a non-destructive, tool-less leak detection device for pharmaceutical blister packs. Using the latest camera imaging technology in combination with differential pressure, the machine can detect leaks in individual blister pockets as low as seven microns
- VisionScan Max is an objective, non-destructive blister pack leak tester with an automated feed magazine. This tool-less machine has a high throughput of up to eight packs per minute
- PakScan is a non-destructive multi-product leak detection device for pouches, sachets, small medical devices and other flexible packs. It can test up to six packs simultaneously and detect leaks down to ten microns
In addition to the packaging leak testing range, Sepha will also have a range of automatic and semi-automatic deblistering machines on show that enable the safe recovery of valuable product from all types of rejected blister packs, including push-through, peelable and child-resistant packs:
- PressOut Universal is a high-speed, fully automated deblistering machine with sophisticated cutting technology. It can deblister up to 50 packs per minute and is ideal for recovering high-value, fragile tablets and capsules from all types of blister pack material, including Alu/Alu, child-resistant and peelable packs.
- PressOut Universal Mini is a bench top, automated, deblistering machine designed specifically for recovering low volumes of valuable tablets and capsules from rejected peelable and child-resistant blister packs. It deblisters at a speed of up to 16 packs per minute.
- PressOut Semi-Automatic is a high-speed deblistering machine with an automated feed that is ideal for recovering tablets and capsules from push through and multi-product blister packs with in-line and diagonal/offset layouts. It can deblister up to 60 packs per minute.
Small-batch low-volume packaging solutions
The stand will be completed with the EZ Blister Autofeed, a low-volume, lab-scale blister packaging machine with material autofeed. The machine requires minimum operator input and is ideal for pharmaceutical facilities requiring low-volume packaging solutions of tablets, capsules, ampoules and sachets.
To see how SEPHA’s range of innovative solutions and equipment can improve quality assurance (QA) procedures, reduce manufacturing costs and enable you to meet regulatory requirements visit the company at Achema, Hall 3.1, Stand C70.