The new HygroLog HL-NT data logger with HygroClip2 sensors and the AirChip3000 is a powerful system for recording many different physical parameters. The logger also meets all requirements for FDA, CFR Part 11 and GAMP compliance.
A wide range of applications
The HygroLog HL-NT is the perfect measuring instrument for applications in which long-term recording of humidity and temperature values is critical. The Rotronic data logger is indispensable in the pharmaceutical and food industries and in electronic parts production.
The HygroLog NT is also an ideal companion for recording measurements during the transportation of goods and foods, in-store monitoring and in climate controlled zones such as museums, schools, libraries and hospitals. The recorded data provides valuable information about the environmental conditions, which can sometimes seriously affect people, animals, materials and objects.
Complex, yet simple to operate
Although the newly developed data logger deals with complex measurements, its simple operation, accuracy and guaranteed long-term stability make the HygroLog NT a very attractive tool.
The data logger system can be used with a wide range of HygroClip2 sensors and it is this variety that offers users such great flexibility for a customer-specific measurement system.
The data logger can record up to 1,500,000 measurement values (storing them on a 32MB flash card). Data can be downloaded with a standard card reader, PDA, PC with HW4 software, or docking station.
Overall range of the logger:
- 0-100% relative humidity
- Maximum temperature range of –100°C – 200°C (sensor-dependent)
- Precision: sensor-dependent to 1% relative humidity with SCS calibration certificate
- Alarm via e-mail, acoustic signal or LED
- Freely configurable relay contacts
- Operates with standard alkaline 9V batteries or rechargeable
- Capacity for recording data from other external analogue sensors (optional docking station)
- Optional TCP/IP RJ45 & RS485 interface guarantees full integration in a network