The new HygroFlex5-EX series, which meets international standards, is the latest development in two-channel transmitters...
ROTRONIC’s BF2 series of measurement transmitters, BF220 process pressure transmitter, and the BF227 are available with RS-485 communication.
BF220 is ideal for measurement of absolute pressure in applications with fast temperature changes; compressed air; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and pneumatic systems. It measures the pressure of neutral gases and nitrogen in piping and closed containers.
The pressure of the medium being measured acts on a pressure cell, which converts the pressure into an electronic signal.
The new process pressure transmitter is an ideal complement to the low dew point (LDP) probe HC2-LDP and ATmosphères EXplosibles (ATEX) version Hc2-LDP-EX.
Benefits of the new process pressure transmitter with RS-485 interface (BF227) are:
- Compact and robust construction
- Measurement range: 0bar to 10bar
- Piezo resistive steel sensor
- Zero and range adjustable with internal potentiometer
- Digital RS-485 communication communication with independent networks
- International protection (IP): IP63 / IP65
- Accuracy at 20°C ±2 K: ±0,25% full scale (FS) max
- Long-term stability: ±0,2% full scale / year
For more than 40 years, ROTRONIC has been combining technical innovation and Swiss quality.The new...
The new ROTRONIC monitoring system (RMS) checks, documents, and visualises all required measurements and makes...
ROTRONIC has enhanced its temperature measurement device portfolio with its latest handheld TP31 series.The device...