Sepha is delighted to announce it has partnered with Parle Global Technologies for the distribution...
The EZ Medpak is a compact, lab-scale package development machine that is designed specifically for the medical device market where sterility maintenance and barrier protection against microbial penetration is required.
Features and benefits:
- Low-volume packaging development unit designed to create customised packs for a wide range of medical and surgical devices
- Can be customised to meet individual customer needs and specifications
- Capable of handling a range of forming materials including polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polychlorotrifluoroethylene (PCTFE) laminates, polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETG)
- Lidding options include aluminium, peelable and paper-backed foils and Tyvek
- Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) function available as an optional extra
- Ability to create multiple barrier solutions
- Peel or push-thru product access options
- Full package design and development service available
- Operating speed of approximately 200 cycles per hour for any single operation (tooling and material dependent)
- Auto safety cut-off via a light curtain
This white paper will test the hypothesis that the VisionScan is considered non-destructive. To test...
For the first time, Sepha will join agent Rieckermann at AllPack Indonesia, Jakarta in Hall...
Demonstrating the integrity of pharmaceutical blister packs is critically important, as any defects can affect...