- Charting the history of immunotherapy, cancer treatment’s fourth pillar
- PTF: Are we ready for a Covid-19 Vaccine?
- Exploring the promise of DUBs: Mission teams up with Pfizer
- Road to RECOVERY: A deep dive into the world’s largest Covid-19 drug trial
- No-one left behind: ensuring Covid-19 vaccines are effective in at-risk groups
Economic Magnet Seal 2020
In June, Peter Huber Kältemaschinenbau AG from Offenburg was presented with the "Economic Magnet" seal, awarded to organisations who exhibit strong performance in seven indicative areas.
What is the Difference between Translation and Interpreting?
Usually, people who are not a part of the translation industry are not familiar with the differences between translation and interpreting and would need some clarification by a professional before deciding what they do need in terms of linguistic services.
Peptides and Reagents for Peptide Synthesis and Combinatorial Chemistry
GL Biochem (Shanghai) Ltd has an excellent R&D environment with full access to most modern and sophisticated facilities, and equipment necessary for the custom organic or peptide manufacturing.
J&J begins first trial of Covid-19 vaccine after positive preclinical data
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) has started a Phase I/IIa clinical trial of its Covid-19 vaccine candidate, Ad26.COV2.S, in healthy volunteers across the US and Belgium.
Read our magazine
Pharma Technology Focus is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the pharmaceutical industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.